Iverson’s before and after smile makeover
A person’s smile should fit them as uniquely as their personality. As a certified dental lab, we understand that every patient has a custom need when creating their perfect smile. As shown in our before and after smile makeover, our certified dental technicians are experts at creating a variety of smiles, from hollywood to a natural smile that fits their esthetic wants and needs. Give Iverson a Try and we will earn your business for life
How a smile makeover can improve life
The way your smile looks affects your appearance… but that’s not all. Things like chipped teeth, a crooked smile, missing teeth, and dark or stained teeth can also make your dental health susceptible to big problems.
- Chips and cracks – Lead to decay and tooth loss
- Crooked teeth – Can cause gum disease, cavities, uneven teeth, and TMJ pain
- Missing teeth – Leads to misalignment of other teeth as well as bone loss, tooth decay, and disease
- Cavities – If left untreated, tooth decay can advance and cause painful toothaches and dangerous infections
- Swollen gums – Often a sign of gum disease, leading to chronic bad breath, gum recession, tooth sensitivity, and missing teeth
When your dental health is in jeopardy, your entire health is at risk. For example, gum disease is linked to issues like heart disease, heart attack, stroke, and diabetes. Your dental health IS your health — give it the proper care and attention it deserves.