Administrator Assistant to the Director of Operations:
To provide high-level confidential support to the Director of Operations by providing a full secretarial and administrative service. Ensuring that effective planning and administrative systems are in place and maintained efficiently and effectively.
Your job duties will include(but are not limited to):
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments and meetings
- Provide general support to visitors
- Generate reports
- Handle multiple projects
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Update work tickets using our inhouse Dashboard
- Organize travel arrangements
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- respond to email in a timely manner
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in Outlook **MUST**
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the dental lab / dental terminology.
Skills you will need:
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Attention to Detail
- Telephone Skills
Schedule: Monday – Friday starting at 8 AM
Dental Lab CAD Designer:
A CAD Designer is responsible for designing a well-fitting, aesthetic, and durable dental prosthesis using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF DESIGNING CROWN & BRIDGE AND IMPLANT CASES USING 3SHAPE:
- Reading lab slips, work orders, case notes, and call records to make sure all match properly and all instructions are addressed.
- Evaluating models to ensure it was completed properly.
- Designing crown and bridge restorations by following standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Designing implant abutments by following standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Designing models.
- Adjusting bites digitally, if necessary.
- Checking for adequate occlusal clearance.
- Checking to make sure prep has been properly reduced and margin is clear and free of undercuts..
- Adjusting contacts in between teeth on multiple unit cases.
- Marking margins on impression scans and digital impression cases, if not done so already by doctors.
- Follow strict steps to quality control your work before putting it up to final QC.
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Must be able to sit for a long period.
- Must have a communicable range of hearing and sight with or without the use of aids.
- Must be able to use hands for fine manipulations, handle, feel, and reach with hands and arms using a keyboard and mouse for a long period.
- Frequent light lifting of cases.
- Noise level is usually low to moderate but must be able to occasionally work in a loud environment.
Schedule: Monday – Friday starting at 6 AM
Experience not Required.
Starting pay is $15.00 per hour. Hours: 8:30AM-5:30pm.
Duties include (but are not limited to): Accepting shipments, entering in cases following doctor’s prescription, invoicing cases, packing cases for shipment, etc.
CAD Dept. Quality Control Technician:
Experience not Required.
pay depends on experience. Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm.
Duties include (but are not limited to): Quality Control of designed cases using 3Shape software.
Digital Marketing Guru
Detail-oriented professional adept at search engine optimization and web traffic, who can use creativity and computer skills to design and maintain an attractive, attention-grabbing website. Develops and implements internet marketing strategies in support of advertising and promotional initiatives
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Optimizes website content – including but not limited to copy, site map, image keywords/tags, and meta tags – for search engines to drive more traffic to pages
- Develops and implements strategies to optimally deploy landing pages/links and tracking pixels to allow for granular analysis and ROI reporting for paid digital marketing campaigns (AdWords PPC, SEM, Google Ads, YouTube TrueView, Trade Desk, paid social, etc.), including multi-variate format tests
- Analyzes and reports on digital marketing performance across SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email Marketing, and Reputation Management campaigns
- Tracks all website visitors and creates regular analytics reports to show increases and decreases in traffic; evaluates email click-through rate data and interprets analytics to implement successful practices
- Designs and assures the functionality of links, online forms, surveys, and scripts; designs and implements a variety of website features and applications; create, scans, and modifies photographs, icons, and graphics for website use; composes, reviews, proofreads, and edits website script and copy
- Coordinates develop, and implements website advertising; process and evaluate advertising forms, invoices, and proofs as directed; prepare and distribute manual advertisements for website features as required
- Serves as a technical resource for the Iverson Dental Labs website and related sales functions
- Maintains best industry practices and standards while staying up-to-date on the latest web trends, techniques, and technologies in digital marketing
- Troubleshoots problems of web pages and related applications and programs; perform troubleshooting, prepares back-ups, and provides routine maintenance of web pages
- Works with the Creative Services team, Marketing leadership, Advertising Agency, and external vendors to create and implement graphics and video on the website, and makes recommendations to enhance landing pages
- Protects property assets through effective management of marketing materials and proprietary information in alignment with company guidelines, including but not limited, to printed materials, verbal communication, emails, etc
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
Ability to create analytical reports, and test web pages. Experience with common software programs used to design text and images, largely Photoshop. Strong understanding of multiple web design and development languages, primarily HTML, CSS, and Java, as well as proprietary/custom CMS platforms. Understand what Dentists and Staff want and find ways to satisfy those needs through online webpages. Ability to tactfully and diplomatically interact with team members and guests. Must possess excellent business sense and high professional ethics with high regard for Dentists, Staff, and team member relations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from a four-year college or university in Computer Science or a related field, or certification in Web Design/Development from an accredited program, and at least two years of experience in the development and programming of websites.
Tact and diplomacy are essential. Exceptional reading, writing, interpersonal and public speaking skills are important to the success of this position. Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical reports, general business periodicals, professional journals, or governmental regulations.
This is a fast-paced work environment and the position requires the ability to cope with it. The position is very demanding in regard to ROI and results
A typical workweek is 40 hours and normal work schedules may vary based on business needs and may include scheduled shifts Monday through Sunday. The position may require overtime.
Dental Lab Career with Iverson Dental Lab
Dental laboratory technology is the art, science and technology of designing and manufacturing corrective devices for and replacements of natural teeth. A Dental Lab Career consists of communicates and collaborates with the dentist to plan, design and fabricate dental prostheses for individual patients.
Dental Lab Careers and dentists
The dentist is responsible for providing dental laboratory with a prescription detailing final treatment choice and for placement of restoration or corrective device in the patient’s mouth. The dental technician aids the dentist in material choices and case design and is responsible for fabrication of the final prostheses or corrective devices.