Sirona’s Cerec Connect
Benefits for the Dentist
- Optical impression saves time and money
- The digital impression generated by the CEREC acquisition unit saves time and reduces your labor costs. In addition, it is much more comfortable for the patient.
- Unlike physical impressions, digital impressions are immune to dimensional changes. This results in superior precision, a prerequisite for sustained quality direct feedback from the dental technician.
- The digital impression can be viewed immediately by yourself and the dental technician. This means that you can discuss the case over the phone while the patient is still in the chair. You can even make final adjustments to the preparation.
- Highly esthetic lab ceramics.
- Discounted Pricing on Restorations.
Cerec Omnicam IntraOral Scanner turns every Sirona System into a digital dentistry powerhouse, allowing immediate connectivity to Iverson Dental Laboratories.
In addition to everything you already do chairside with your Sirona, Cerec Connect opens your door to a comprehensive array of indications best suited to laboratory fabrication with in.
Sending your lab cases to IDL means you’re both using similar and mutually familiar technology and materials. So you know the results will be just as precise and reliable as you’re accustomed to, all with the artistic touch of the technician in cases where enhanced esthetics and characterization are a must.
To use Sirona Connect you will require a CEREC AC acquisition unit and a high-speed Internet connection.
Sirona’s Cerec Connect delivers innovative digital dentistry with simplicity and precision. Furthermore, provides some of the most precise digital impressions available for digital dentistry. Precise digital impressions increase the productivity of the dental professional. Digital imagery is faster and more comfortable for the patient. In fact, dental professionals can digitally image an entire half arch in less than a minute thanks to this cutting-edge digital dentistry advancement.
Sirona’s Cerec Connect grants flexibility in integration. In Addition, maintains compatibility as digital dentistry continues to progress. The compatibility of Sirona’s Cerec Connect was included in scientific studies. The Cerec Connect software increases communication between the dental office and the lab. Patient data can be easily transmitted when both the dental office and the lab register their software. Better communication means fewer mistakes and an increase in patient satisfaction.