How to Upload STL File
You can easily upload your files large STL files to Iverson. You must submit an Rx lab slip along with the STL file. Below you will find instructions on downloading and saving the lab slip. along with instructions on how to upload both the lab slip and STL file. We suggest you use a trusted third-party website called wetransfer.com
Download and submit your Rx lab slip:
- Download the digital Rx lab slip here
- Save the Rx lab slip to your computer
- Open Rx slip document with adobe acrobat reader or pro
- Edit/fill out the Rx lab slip
- Save Rx slip as PDF (Save it in the same folder as that patient STL file)
- Upload Rx and STL files to wetransfer.com
How to upload to WeTransfer:
- Go to wetransfer.com
- Click Agree to the terms and services
- Click + Upload Files
- Navigate on your computer to the folder that has the lab slip and STL files
- Hold Shift on your keyboard and click multiple files to select
- once all files are selected, click upload.
- Type your email, and fill in the title with the patient’s name. add information needed to the message.
- E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Transfer
Shaping the Digital Dentistry Industry
Digital Dentistry has been evolving and improving dental procedures and products greatly for over 20 years. However, now more than ever it’s becoming more widely utilized. As a result of digital in the manufacturing process, it’s easy to see the improvements in dental products and the better experience for the patient and for the dental professionals.
Digital Dentistry is any technology that incorporates computer-controlled components to aid in the manufacturing of dental products and treatment. Furthermore, this can range from CAD/CAM (computer-aided design/computer-aided manufacturing), to Digital radiography for intraoral and extraoral. For instance, the original reason for bringing computers into dentistry was for a clearer image in intraoral digital radiology. However, this technology has evolved to do many other tasks.For example, record keeping, 3D digital imaging of dental impressions, images, practice management systems, patient education, and more