Carestream CS 3500 Intraoral Scanner
About Carestream CS 3500 intraoral scanner
All you need for the perfect restoration – nothing you don’t Compact and easy to use, the truly-portable, powder-free CS 3500 intraoral scanner is a real game changer within digital impression technology. No other scanner can match it for enhanced patient comfort or workflow efficiency. Both you and your patients will appreciate the ease and convenience of a more pleasant, streamlined intraoral acquisition.
With the CS 3500 intraoral scanner, practitioners can easily acquire precise true color, 2D, and 3D digital impressions. It works as part of the integrated CS Solutions CAD/CAM restoration portfolio, or a standalone solution in a practice’s restorative workflow. It also offers unique scanning workflows for both implant-borne prosthetic planning and orthodontic digital models. Features and Benefits
- No powder, trolleys, or impression material
- Slim, comfortable scanner head with 2 sizes of autoclavable tips
- Unique light guidance system for more patient-focused scanning
- Average precision of 30 µm and 1024x768p image resolution
- High-resolution images with an average precision of 30µm
- Fast scanning in as little as 45 seconds
- Guided acquisition and convenient storage of digital 3D models
- Subgingival preparation clearly captured
From Conventional to Digital Impressions in No Time
Carestream Dental’s CBCT systems are CAD/CAM ready, meaning you can simply and quickly digitalize conventional impressions. They allow you to make a smooth transition to digital using a familiar impression workflow while providing all the functions for everyday extraoral examinations. We are dedicated to helping our dentists make the transition from conventional to digital as easy as possible.