Suffering from dry mouth?
SaliPen is the solution
People get Dry Mouth when their salivary glands that make saliva are not working properly and do not secrete enough saliva. There are several reasons why salivary glands do not work properly. The SaliPen is FDA approved in the USA!
WHAT IS DRY MOUTH
86% of people experience dry mouth. If you struggle with the constant feeling of having dry mouth, you may have Xerostomia. Dry mouth occurs when your saliva glands are not producing enough saliva. This can make every day tasks such as eating, swallowing and speaking difficult.
Dry mouth can lead to problems such as:
• Bad breath • Cavities • Gingivitis • Mouth infection
HOW DOES THE SALIPEN WORK?
SYMPTOMS SALIPEN HELPS WITH
- Oral dryness
- Oral comfort
- Speech capacity
- Swallowing capacity
- Sleep quality
CAN I FEEL THE ELECTRICAL PULSES?
ARE THERE ANY SIDE EFFECTS?
- Patients with sensitive gag reflexes may experience nausea.
- Patients have reported of developed mild mucosal lesions, however adjustment of the device yielded immediate resolution of the lesions.
- No further side effects are currently known.
Tested in clinical trials in 14 countries!
- Demonstrated efficacy
- Positive effects build up over time
- Increased saliva production
- Electrostimulation is safe