Dental Lab News
Linked to the latest in Dental Lab News, view the newest studies and discoveries. Furthermore Iverson dental strives to provide dental professionals every resource they could possibly need. View more from Medical News Today.
- How to get rid of tonsil stones March 22, 2019Tonsil stones occur when bacteria, food, and other debris collect in the folds of the tonsils. In this article, learn how to remove tonsil stones at home.
- Study links severe gum disease to raised dementia risk March 20, 2019Another study has linked chronic periodontitis to higher dementia risk. However, it is the first to show that the link is independent of lifestyle factors.
- What to know about psoriatic arthritis jaw pain March 20, 2019Psoriatic arthritis (PsA) can affect any joint in the body, including the jaw. This can cause jaw pain, teeth grinding, and other dental problems. In this article, we explore the symptoms and complications, and we discuss ways to relieve PsA jaw pain at home and with medical treatment.
- Home remedies for sensitive teeth March 18, 2019Tooth sensitivity is common and typically results from worn enamel. Research suggests that some home remedies can help reduce tooth sensitivity and pain. Learn more about these home remedies and how to prevent tooth sensitivity here.
- What to do for healthy teeth and gums March 14, 2019The best practices for healthy teeth and gums include regular brushing, flossing, and avoiding certain types of food and beverage. Learn more about what to do for healthy teeth and gums here.