Dental Lab News
Linked to the latest in Dental Lab News, view the newest studies and discoveries. Furthermore Iverson dental strives to provide dental professionals every resource they could possibly need. View more from Medical News Today.
- How can rheumatoid arthritis affect the jaw? July 16, 2019Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) can affect the jaw joint, causing tenderness and swelling. In this article, we look at the symptoms and treatments for RA in the jaw.
- What causes a bad smell in the nose? June 28, 2019Causes of a bad smell in the nose include sinusitis, mouth or tooth infections, and certain foods and drinks. Learn more about what might cause a bad smell in the nose, and what to do about it, here.
- Why do I have tight jaw muscles? Causes and relief June 26, 2019Tight jaw muscles often occur due to stress, anxiety, injury, or overusing the jaw joint. In other cases, it may signal a medical condition. Learn about causes of jaw tightness and ways to relieve the tension here.
- Study ties unhealthy gums to liver cancer risk June 20, 2019A large study finds that people with unhealthy gums and teeth have a higher risk of liver cancer, which kills nearly 32,000 people per year in the U.S.
- What to know about antibiotics and tooth infections June 14, 2019Antibiotics may be an effective treatment option for a tooth infection. There are many different types of antibiotic and many other potential remedies. Learn more about using antibiotics for a tooth infection here.