Experience not Required.
Starting pay is $15.00 per hour. Hours: 8:30AM-5:30pm.
Duties include (but are not limited to): Accepting shipments, entering in cases following doctor’s prescription, invoicing cases, packing cases for shipment, etc.
Manager: CAD Department:
Experience Required: Dental Design with 3Shape software.
Starting Salary up to $60,000 per year. Hours: 8:00am-5:00pm.
Duties include (but are not limited to): Managing workflow and personnel, triage of complex cases, Quality Control of complex cases.
Layered Ceramics Tech:
Experience Required. Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm.
Pay depends on experience.
Duties include (but are not limited to): Layering porcelain, grinding and contouring, glazing / matching shade, following RX.
CAD Dept. Quality Control Technician:
Experience not Required.
pay depends on experience. Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm.
Duties include (but are not limited to): Quality Control of designed cases using 3Shape software.
Night Shift General Manager:
All aspects of Crown and Bridge as well as Denture manufacturing including CAD/CAM with 3Shape software, milling, and 3D printing.
Starting Salary up to $80,000 per year. Hours: 7:30pm-5:30am.
Duties include (but are not limited to): Managing workflow and personnel, triage of complex cases, Quality Control of complex cases, training technicians, covering for managers during absences, technical support.
Digital Marketing Guru
Detail-oriented professional adept at search engine optimization and web traffic, who can use creativity and computer skills to design and maintain an attractive, attention-grabbing website. Develops and implements internet marketing strategies in support of advertising and promotional initiatives
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Optimizes website content – including but not limited to copy, site map, image keywords/tags, and meta tags – for search engines to drive more traffic to pages
- Develops and implements strategies to optimally deploy landing pages/links and tracking pixels to allow for granular analysis and ROI reporting for paid digital marketing campaigns (AdWords PPC, SEM, Google Ads, YouTube TrueView, Trade Desk, paid social, etc.), including multi-variate format tests
- Analyzes and reports on digital marketing performance across SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email Marketing and Reputation Management campaigns
- Tracks all website visitors and creates regular analytics reports to show increases and decreases in traffic; evaluates email click-through rate data and interprets analytics to implement successful practices
- Designs and assures functionality of links, online forms, surveys and scripts; designs and implements a variety of website features and applications; creates, scans and modifies photographs, icons and graphics for website use; composes, reviews, proofreads and edits website script and copy
- Coordinates, develops and implements website advertising; process and evaluate advertising forms, invoices and proofs as directed; prepare and distribute manual advertisements for website features as required
- Serves as a technical resource for Iverson Dental Labs website and related sales functions
- Maintains best industry practices and standards while staying up-to-date on latest web trends, techniques and technologies in digital marketing
- Troubleshoots problems of web pages and related applications and programs; performs troubleshooting, prepares back-ups and provides routine maintenance of web pages
- Works with the Creative Services team, Marketing leadership, Advertising Agency and external vendors to create and implement graphics and video on the website, and makes recommendations to enhance landing pages
- Protects property assets through effective management of marketing materials and proprietary information in alignment with company guidelines, including but not limited, printed materials, verbal communication, emails, etc
- Performs other job related duties as assigned
Ability to create analytical reports, and test webpages. Experience with common software programs used to design text and images, largely Photoshop. Strong understanding of multiple web design and development languages, primarily HTML, CSS and Java, as well as proprietary/custom CMS platforms. Understand what Dentists and Staff want and find ways to satisfy those needs through online webpages. Ability to tactfully and diplomatically interact with team members and guests. Must possess excellent business sense and high professional ethics with a high regard for Dentists, Staff and team member relations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from four-year college or university in Computer Science or a related field, or certification in Web Design/Development from an accredited program, and at least two years of experience in the development and programming of websites.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS:
Must undergo and successfully pass a background investigation to obtain and maintain a gaming license issued by the Morongo Gaming Agency.
Tact and diplomacy are essential. Exceptional reading, writing, interpersonal and public speaking skills are important to the success of this position. Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical reports, general business periodicals, professional journals or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, rates, ratio, proportions and percentages.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form. Ability to apply legal, regulatory and procedure doctrine, concepts and policy to practical situations. Ability to solve problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
This is a fast paced work environment and the position requires the ability to cope with it. Position is very demanding in regards to ROI and results
A typical workweek is 40 hours and normal work schedules may vary based on business needs and may include scheduled shifts Monday through Sunday. Position may require overtime.