Dental Lab News
Linked to the latest in Dental Lab News, view the newest studies and discoveries. Furthermore Iverson dental strives to provide dental professionals every resource they could possibly need. View more from Medical News Today.
- What to do to keep gums healthy October 31, 2018Practicing good oral hygiene can help a person keep their gums healthy and reduce the risk of gum disease. This involves regular brushing with fluoride toothpaste, flossing, and having frequent dental checkups. Learn more about these steps, the signs of gum disease, and how diet can improve gum health.
- Everything you need to know about gingivostomatitis October 17, 2018Gingivostomatitis is an infection that occurs in and around the mouth. It causes painful sores, blisters, and swelling. It is more common in children and is highly contagious. Learn more about the causes and risk factors in this article, as well as treatment options and how to get relief.
- Crohn's mouth ulcers: What to know October 3, 2018People with Crohn’s disease may be more prone to mouth ulcers. Learn about the reasons why in this article. We also cover possible treatments.
- What causes a bump on the roof of the mouth? September 13, 2018A bump can form on the roof of the mouth due to many conditions, including canker sores, mucoceles, torus palatinus, and oral candidiasis. The bump can even be an extra tooth. Most underlying causes are benign, but some require medical treatment. Learn more about the causes and their other symptoms in this article.
- Why is the roof of my mouth swollen? September 10, 2018Many conditions may cause a swollen roof of the mouth, including sores, dehydration, and mucus buildups. In this article, learn about six causes of a swollen roof of the mouth, and possible treatment or home remedies. We also cover more serious conditions affecting the roof of the mouth and when to see a doctor.