Dental Lab News
Linked to the latest in Dental Lab News, view the newest studies and discoveries. Furthermore Iverson dental strives to provide dental professionals every resource they could possibly need. View more from Medical News Today.
- Flossing could increase exposure to toxic chemicals January 18, 2019According to a recent study, flossing is just one common behavior that could put people at risk of exposure to certain chemicals linked to disease.
- Side effects of apple cider vinegar January 15, 2019Apple cider vinegar is a popular natural remedy for a variety of health issues. However, regularly consuming undiluted vinegar or applying it directly to the skin can cause side effects in some people. Learn more here.
- What are the health benefits of xylitol? January 11, 2019Xylitol has fewer calories and a lower glycemic index than sugar, making it an attractive sweetener for people with diabetes and those trying to lose weight. Some research suggests that it may also have benefits for dental health and ear infections, as well as antioxidant properties. Learn more about xylitol here.
- Gargling hydrogen peroxide: Benefits and how-to January 8, 2019Hydrogen peroxide has many antiseptic and antibacterial properties, and it is a staple in many medicine cabinets. Learn about the benefits of gargling with hydrogen peroxide here.
- What happens when you remove fluoride from tap water? January 4, 2019Twelve years ago, Juneau, AK, stopped adding fluoride to community water sources. A newly published study looks at how this has affected its inhabitants.