Dental Lab News
Linked to the latest in Dental Lab News, view the newest studies and discoveries. Furthermore Iverson dental strives to provide dental professionals every resource they could possibly need. View more from Medical News Today.
- What causes a bump on the roof of the mouth? September 13, 2018A bump can form on the roof of the mouth due to many conditions, including canker sores, mucoceles, torus palatinus, and oral candidiasis. The bump can even be an extra tooth. Most underlying causes are benign, but some require medical treatment. Learn more about the causes and their other symptoms in this article.
- Why is the roof of my mouth swollen? September 10, 2018Many conditions may cause a swollen roof of the mouth, including sores, dehydration, and mucus buildups. In this article, learn about six causes of a swollen roof of the mouth, and possible treatment or home remedies. We also cover more serious conditions affecting the roof of the mouth and when to see a doctor.
- Does teething cause a baby to vomit? September 5, 2018Vomiting and fever may sometimes accompany teething. Teething is a normal part of a child’s development that may cause some discomfort. However, it is unlikely that teething is a direct cause of vomiting. In this article, we suggest other possible causes of vomiting and discuss how to relieve the symptoms of teething.
- What's the link between vitamin D, gum health, and diabetes? August 22, 2018A new study finds that periodontitis and vitamin D insufficiency increase the risk of diabetes and make blood sugar levels more difficult to manage.
- How your mouth bacteria can harm your lungs August 17, 2018New research suggests that having poor dental hygiene means ingesting bacteria that may damage respiratory health in the long-term.